Monday, October 24, 2016

Don't Take Our Word For It...

“Being fit has always been a part of my life, except it was never a consistent thing. I would do it for a while, see some results, but not enough to continue so I would give up. A year or two would go by and I would go at it again- this went on year after year. So I kinda gave up on being fit and was smoking and drinking a lot. Five months ago I weighed 208 with 22% body fat so I decided it was time to get serious about me - I wanted to make a change no matter what it took to be the best I could be.

So, I quit drinking and smoking, and I had a friend over that knew I wanted to get in shape but knew I wasn't sure where to go. She invited me to join her on a Saturday at The 12 so I did…that Saturday morning class changed my life forever…thank you Jamie Bates! I was hooked-going every day working out like a mad man on a mission, getting results but once again wasn’t where I wanted to be.

After about 3 months of eating what I thought was healthy, a friend of mine told me she was going to meet with Nikki for a complimentary Nutritional Coaching consultation. I really wanted to go as well, and Nikki allowed us to go at the same time. That was another turning point for me and one of the best decisions I had ever made. Nikki became my Nutritional Coach, and educated me on how to eat for my specific body type and goals. I can honestly say that was the missing link. No matter what I had tried before, I was never able to hit the fitness goals I had for myself.

Today, I weigh 190 with 9.9% body fat and I feel the best I have ever felt. Like one of my trainers said… being fit is idolized because it's something you can't buy and nobody can give it to you, you have to want it bad enough to work through the blood, sweat and tears!” –Jesse Meinke



No comments:

Post a Comment