Monday, December 12, 2016

Don’t take our word for it…

“The 12 changes lives. It's a cliché thing to say, but it's not cliché when it's true.
We live in an age of conflicting information, and when it comes to health and fitness you can find advice to support almost any diet or fitness theory. The 12 offers a solution to this barrage of over-information, and provides a clear, simple, and massively effective strategy to increase your total well-being. The facility and the trainers are world class individuals, who genuinely care about each and every person who walks in the door. I have never experienced such dedication, attention to detail, and support as I have at the 12. It's way more than just a gym, or a fad diet. It's a collaborative community of dedicated professionals striving to help others achieve the best version of themselves. For every individual that picture looks different, but regardless of age, size, gender, or any other defining attribute, The 12 welcomes everyone with open arms.

When I started working out at The 12 I had very little nutritional knowledge or discipline. I had no idea how to read a food label properly, or how to fuel my system for optimal performance. Over the course of the 12 Week Fitness Challenge I gained a perspective and understanding of nutrition from Josh and Nikki that is worth its weight in gold. I will never think of food in the same way for the rest of my life. I truly understand the saying "you are what you eat," and have an appreciation for how the simple recipe of diet, exercise, and rest is the foundation for good, healthy living. Over 12 weeks I lost 26 pounds of fat and gained 7 pounds of muscle. That feels incredible! I am in the best shape of my life and it's 100% thanks to The 12!”- Mason W.

No comments:

Post a Comment