Monday, November 14, 2016

Don't Take Our Word For It...

“I have had the privilege of working with Nikki Boyd for the past three months. Nikki came highly recommended by a friend who had great success in achieving her fitness goals with Afterburn Nutrition at The 12. I am a clinical psychologist with years of training and experience in the area of eating and weight related disorders.  I have also personally had numerous counselors and trainers over the past 20 years since I had my own struggle with losing and maintaining weight. I have tried weight watchers, nutrisystem, Jenny Craig and Lindora for weight loss. Each program put me on a diet and I did lose weight only to gain it all back and then some.

Nikki's approach has been radically different. From day one she focused on nutrition and teaching me what my body needed and why it needed what it did.  She was not focused on the weight but on changing my body composition. Each week I looked forward to our meetings which were filled with excellent lessons in nutrition and food composition. She didn't tell me what to eat, instead she helped me figure out why certain food were better for me. She has helped me totally change my relationship with food because now I finally UNDERSTAND what I need to eat to achieve my goals. Nikki has changed my life dramatically!!!


My 10 year old twins have even benefitted from my work with Nikki because I'm happier and they are eating healthier than ever! Nikki is the perfect model and spokesperson for health and nutrition. She is credible because she physically and intellectually personifies what she teaches.” –Leslie R.


No comments:

Post a Comment