Friday, September 23, 2016

Congratulations! You have 92 days until you get to set ANOTHER New Year’s resolution to lose weight.

Wait…WHAT???!!! Yes, we are already talking about the end of the year. And if you haven’t noticed--so is Costco and many other retailers as they start bringing out the holiday decorations. 

Constant reminders that the end of the year is almost here!

For some this may spark excitement. YAY!! You love the holidays! But for others (like me) I think of everything I still want/NEED to accomplish before the end of the year. Not to mention Santa Claus is a reminder to me that I still have goals I need to accomplish. Some of those goals are centered around my health---and I would bet money that some of yours are too. Did you make your health a priority like you said you would last January? Or did you let it slide to the back burner allowing “life” to just overthrow your efforts? Only you know. But now you are at a crossroads. You can be like everyone else and just say you will “hit it hard” after the holidays. Or—you can hold yourself to a higher standard and get it together NOW. Few people choose the latter option because it’s harder. Who wants to “eat clean” with the holidays coming up? Newsflash….you don’t have to be PERFECT to lose weight during the holidays. I can teach you how. So---the choice is yours. Be like everyone else---or be the dark horse that perseveres no matter what season it is.


Schedule your complimentary Afterburn Nutrition Consultation by emailing Nikki@The12.com

No comments:

Post a Comment