Friday, August 26, 2016

Don't Take Our Word For It...

“As a college athlete I already had base level knowledge of nutrition and fitness that has kept me in reasonable shape throughout my post college days.  However, I always knew my body was capable of more and that is what inspired me to reach out to Nikki for a nutrition consultation at The 12.  I have always been skeptical of paying for a nutritionist as most plans you see advertised tend not to be very individualized.  Within 10 minutes of meeting with Nikki my skepticism had turned to extreme optimism that she could lead me to achieving my goals.  I signed up that day.

I started the program at 15% body fat with a goal of reaching 10% over the next 8 weeks.  She took her time when preparing my meal plans to meet the needs of MY body and also explained everything about why and what we eat in a clear manner that didn’t seem overwhelming.  What I loved about the program was how much I was able to eat and still drop fat steadily.  I was never hungry and my energy was balanced throughout the day which made staying on plan much easier.  The nutrition plan is great but I also attribute a lot of my success to Nikki’s enthusiasm and genuine investment in my transformation.  With someone that cares so much for you, you never want to let them down.  

At the end of the 8 weeks I am happy to say I reached my goal of 10% and am planning to push further into single digits using the knowledge I have obtained.  I would highly recommend this program to anyone that is serious about seeing results.” –Scott F.



No comments:

Post a Comment