Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Don't take our word for it...

Testimonial | Lauren K.
"Fitness has always been a way of life for me. I've always been committed to working out five to six days a week, and "thinking" I am eating healthy on a daily basis. My whole life I maintained the same weight. At 30 years old I couldn't figure out what changed and why I had gained some excess weight, the weight which I had been able to maintain my whole life. I blamed it on turning 30, and was so bummed about my body changing - as I didn't think I could workout any more than I already did.

I started going to the 12 and heard about Nikki the Afterburn Nutrition Coach. I went in for my free consultation with Nikki, and after more than a month of contemplation and painful debates with myself about whether or not I should commit to her, I decided to pull the trigger! During our first meeting I learned so much!!! She made some tweaks here and there and had me eating six meals a day, something I had never done in my whole life. I craved carbs and dessert every night at dinner, and didn't know how I was ever going to ever give up carbs with my dinner... I don't even crave them anymore! Nikki was able to help me kick all of my vices. I feel healthier than ever! I have developed so many healthy habits.


I started at 19.8% body fat and dropped to 14.8% body fat. I dropped 25.2% of my overall body fat! I wouldn't have been able to do it without Nikki. She changed my life forever and I'm so thankful for her!" -Lauren K.


No comments:

Post a Comment