Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Don't Take Our Word For It...

“Personal training, nutrition, 2-a-days and 3-a-days has gotten my body to where it is today from where it was last October, but the biggest change from my fitness outbursts in the past is the mental game. I love to lift others up, be there for them and make them smile. It's who I've always been but I've never given myself the same love back. The 12 helped take my fitness to the next level and that meant overcoming the mental blocks within me.

Tips on form, pushing you to go past your limits, tips and help with nutrition can be given to you from any venue. The 12 isn't just about changing what is on the outside but what is within. Going through hard times? Constantly putting yourself down? Still making excuses? Talk to the trainers, Josh, Nikki, Derek and your 12 family! Until you're ready to break down the interior walls, the next level in your fitness and nutrition will just be you giving more strength to your facade rather than your true self. Loving yourself should always be first and The 12 Nation has been the best support group to remind me of that each and every day.” -David P.


No comments:

Post a Comment